Body Contouring (in general)
Fat reduction (in general)
Inflammation, immunity, & other conditions
Muscle development (in general)
Quality of life
Skin & Wound Repair
Visceral Fat Reduction
eBodySculpt's Electro-Magnetic Technology (EMT) forces your muscles to do up to 15 supramaximal-contractions each second. Your muscles are forced to contract up to 95% versus 20-30% max in regular reps. During these supra-contractions, your muscles cannot release or relax, which forces them to adapt by growing and multiplying overtime. Plus, added RF boosts up to 50% those supra-contractions by warming your muscles. Lastly, eBodySculpt Sessions work 2 or 3 of your large muscle-groups at the same time further doubling and tripling effects. All this without pain or discomfort during and after an eBodySculpt Session. You only feel instant tightness in your muscle-areas.
1. In regular weight-lifting: One squat or sit-up or curl every 2 seconds ≈ 30 reps per minute X 60 min. per hour ≈ 1,800 regular reps per hour (at most).
2. 30-min. of eBodySculpt (at 3 supra-reps a sec avg.) ≈ 5,400 super-rapid supra-contractions per 30-min session ≈ 3 hrs. of regular reps
3. eBodySculpt’s Supra-reps use up to 2-5X more muscle than regular-reps ≈ 6hrs. of regular reps
4. RF heats muscles for up to 50% boost effect ≈ 7-8 hrs. of regular reps
5. Since eBodySculpt works 2-3 muscles at once ≈ 10-15 hrs. of regular reps ≈ 1+ hours of regular weight-lifting every day for 10-days.
You must experience eBodySculpt to believe it! And here's how, FREE: